Re: New Matrox Dual/Qad cards

Dear IMarshall,

For many, many years, I've been using multiple computers and multiple monitors
to monitor the market, and I wouldn't dream of doing so without them.
Presently, I'm using two computers and eight monitors.  I guess that you'll just
have to call me

"Ridiculous Richard"

I'm reminded of my ex-father-in-law's favorite phrase: "If it ain't broke, don't
fix it."  One of the great joys that I derive from being a participant in the
market is that "Everybody gets to do it his (or her) own way."  So, if you feel
comfortable trading with one or maybe two monitors, I say "IM, go for it.  More
power to you.  Congratulations on finding out what works for you."   What my
experience has shown me is that multi-monitor cards and multiple monitors work
for me.

Thank God we have differences in opinion.  We wouldn't have a market without
them, and then what would we do?  Just sit around all day agreeing with each
other???

Sincerely,

Richard