RE: EL weirdness

All easylanguage code is read at the end (like after
the close) of the bar and stop and limit orders are
placed for the next bar.
So when you write
  If condition1 then
      buy h+1 stop;
If condition1 is met on a Monday, then ts will place
an order to buy at monday's high, but the order will
be active (and maybe filled) throughout tuesday. Is
this not happening?