re:public use of foul language

Omega man is correct, foul language is inappropriate unless it is in a
setting that implies acceptance of it, for instance a brothel, Philadelphia
tavern, or my basement tv room when the 49ers are playing
like.....er.....below their abilities. Seriously, the gratuitious use of
profanity reflects the users arrogance toward others beliefs and mores, even
those who would fundamentally agree with the user about the larger question,
be it multiple monitors or build 27. Cursing, once known as the use of
"oaths", was formerly reserved for occasions of note, as when one pounded
ones pinky with a framing hammer or found out ones girlfriend would require
"confinement".  As our "free"society has expanded those limitations have
faded of course, and although it is nice that we all are not constrained by
the silly social rules of our parents, I would not mind being able to take
MY mom to dinner without her overhearing, during normal conversation, that F
word fifty times from the next table. Because of all that I always assume
that anyone who cannot communicate with others in an anonymous forum like
this without flinging swear words about to be

A) my inferior
B) insecure
C) a loser, in equity and in fact
D) under endowed