Re: Product Announcement for "PowerST: The Power System Tester"

> Hardly hatched out of its tiny shell, TW has to fight with a small
> PowerST gator in the same situation.

PowerST will not work on an intraday basis. It does not receive tick by tick
data from any datafeed. It will work on ASCII EOD data. However, it can
receive systematic intraday trades created in TS (exported to it) to perform
money management tests on the system' results. Something Rina Systems' Money
Manager already does. And at lot less than $5K per spftware ($10K if you're
managing over $10 mil or so).

So I cannot see this as a replacement for TS 4.0. TS2000i.....well, it's a
piece of shit. So I'm pinning my hopes on TraderWare.