RE: Sad days for data for TS4 traders

  • To: "Omega-List" <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sad days for data for TS4 traders
  • From: "Attila Antal" <attila_antal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:54:40 -0800

Pierre, I think then this card and its driver will make the difference. The
application that came with DTN called Chameleon has the same type of
limitation as omega but only to 115kb. So by using the multiplier you can
double, triple or quadruple this setting to achieve the max of 460kb. I was
able to do that with the said application and I can't think of a reason why
it would not work with omega.

Attila