RE: Using stock broker myTrack...

Dunno Dude.....
their software is reliable....the servers bounce if busy....they have
built-in charting,
historical quotes, historical charting, options chains, implied
volatility.....
everything BUT back-testing and indicator plotting.

Sheesh....for FREE, what'd you expect !!!!

How long ago did you try them ?
They are now up to Release 4.x !