RE: Using stock broker myTrack...

I have to agree with Howard here. I've been
using Datek for about 2 years now and I'm a very
happy customer.

For what I saw of mytrack, they are a joke. The
software they offer is a wattered down version of
whatever you are used to, and the servers were busy
hald of the times.

I do have an account in datek and they have turned
around their service big time. When i trade with them
i have always hit the bid/ask and fills and reports
are usually done in a minute or less... they are
actually pretty impressive. A couple of times the fill
was over a minute and they waived the commission! I'm
quite impressed with datek...