Can't open Indicators/Sytems/... in TS4

I just tried to open a function (built-in ADX) in Power Editor TS4 and it
won't open it.  Instead it always opens the first function in the list which
is AccumDist.  I tried clicking on several different functions in the list
including several at once and it only opens the first one.  I created a new
function and named it AAAAA, and then tried to open ADX again and it opened
AAAAA instead because it was the first one in the list.  I deleted AAAAA and
the problem persisted.  The same problem occurs in all 5 tabs of the open
dialog (Indicators/Systems/Functions/etc).  TS4 build 25.  Anyone else
experience this problem?

Kent