Re: Datafeed Quizz

----- Message d'origine -----
De : hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 16 janvier 2000 17:50
Objet : Re: Datafeed Quizz

> > The SP Comstock symbology is different, and has nothing to do with TS2000
> > or myself.
>
> sure not
>
> - and nothing with international standards like ISO, SWIFT or
> REUTERScode....as crappy as OR's symbol universe for FOREX

FYI, Reuters forbid Comstock to use their RICS.

>From SP ComStock documentation:
=========================
FX Symbol Construction

        CURcm
 where CUR = Three letter currency code, eg AUD
 c = Cross Currency (See Below Table)
 m = Term Code (See Below Table)

 For Example

 USDSS = US Dollar British Pound Spot Rate
GBPUS=ch Midland Bank FX British Pound vs US Dollar Spot, High
.xDEMSSl  Composite FX German Mark vs British Sterling Spot price, Low

 p  Harlow Butler (Intl. 1)
 c  Midland Bank (Intl. 3)
 d  NatWest Bank (Intl. 3)
 e  Chase Manhattan Bank (Intl. 3)
 f   Combined Forex (Intl. 3)

 A Australian Dollar  N Dutch Guilder
 B Belgian Franc  O Norwegian Krone
 C Austrian Schilling    P Spanish Peseta
 D Deposit Rates  Q Portugese Escudo
 E Greek Drachma   R Irish Punt
 F French Franc   S British Pound
 G German Mark  T Mexican Peso
 H Swiss Franc   U U.S. Dollar
 I Italian Lire   V European Curr.Unit
 J Singapore Dollar   W Hong Kong Dollar
 K Canadian Dollar   X Malaysian Ringgit
 L Danish Kroner  Y Japanese Yen
 M Finnish Mark  Z New Zeland Dollar

S Spot Derived
O Overnight
U Spot/Next
T Tomorrow/Next
V One Week
W Two Week
X Three Week
1 One Month
2 Two Months
3 Three Months
4 Four Months
5 Five Months
6 Six Months
7 Seven Months
8 Eight Months
9 Nine Months
Q Ten Months
R Eleven Months
Y One Year
A 1/4 Month
B 2/5 Month
C 3/6 Month
E 1/7 Month
F 2/8 Month
G 3/9 Month
H 6/12 Month
D Derived Rate

> very interesting system - I think they should use a different setup for each
> currency to confuse costumers even more

Comstock Xfeed is a very serious datafeed that sends ALL the tick from any market,and not 50 %
of it like what you use, but with ISO symbols, I suppose.
Unless you trade the name of the symbol, I bet your results are not correct with such feeds

 > > It's Comstock and has always been like this with this feed.
>
> maybe you tell your mates from COMSTOCK then.........

Do it yourself.

> > You will probably not have to wait so much!
>
> I honestly would be glad to hear POSITIVE remarks to see my comrades
> who beta test for OR here do not suffer further !!!!!!!!!

After beta, only.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com