EOD Data - WAS Re: http://www.futuresource -

Having recently been trashed by TS's and TC2000's Y2K incompatibility,
I recently signed up with Prophet Data (www.prophetfinance.com),
recommended
by someone on the list.  It seems to work well - it uses the Omega
Downloader
over the net, masquerading as DialData (uses the downloader format, not
ASCII).
The basic price for stocks is $15/month.

My only problem is I have to build an up-to-date symbol universe to
download all stocks.

donc