off topic: PIII vs Athlon

I think this might have been covered before. I went to the PC for everyone
web page and read up on it. It seems that the Athlon will outperform the
Penitum III Coppermine when it comes to floating point calculations. But
does it makes sense to get an Athlon instead of Penitum IIIs just for TS
4.0? Does TS 4.0 uses floating point calculations heavily? (This one will be
dedicated to TS 4.0 and TS 4.0 only, with possible upgrade to TraderWare
when it is released. I also need advice on which hard drive to get [prefer
the fastest possible]). I've also been told that Dell came out with a 400Mhz
Front Side Bus motherboard for Pentium III 800. Which one would be better
when one strives for speed and mathematical accuracy in computerized
trading?

What would be the "dream" computer for what we do (systematic trading with
heavy emphasis on the math)?