end-of-day position calculation?

Does anyone know an easy way to get TS to output positions on the same day
if a strategy trades only on the close?

Consider this: If I have a strategy that trades on the close and it went
from flat to long at today's close (1/13/2000) then CurrentContracts and
MarketPosition will equal 0 for the 1/13 bar and will reflect the buy only
on the 1/14 bar.  This means that it will be hard for me to know today's
closing position until after TOMORROW's close.  This is consistent with
easylang code being evaluated "the instant before the close", I guess, but
it would be great to be able to easily output the system position tonight...

I can clearly do it the hard way -- by programming the logic, calculating
the new positions, and outputting the results w/ fileappend or dll.  But is
there an easier way?

-Alex Dannenberg