RE: FTP data

finally, they did something right making 2000 format refresh data available.
now if it only works.

BTW, first time i used miserybank.com in SP4b it bombed (bomb = hung system)
second time, it bombed.  i havn't tried since.  this was after reading the
install blurb about how they had made it radically faster.  needless to say
i wasn't least bit surprised.   it's perplexing cause everything else runs
fine on my machine.  also, EL editor GP's.  it'll just be sitting there and
all of sudden GP.

and that's par for the course.