Re: Datafeed Quizz

fuzzy_pete asked:
> Please look at the small attached Gif file and ask to yourself if it comes
> from:
>
> - The TW display ( announced months ago, released for sure 11/01/99 , then
> for more than sure for 01/01/2000
>
> -Hans Esser DBC TS100 secret version ( self reduct the tick file size from
> a factor 2 with SP data)
>
> -BMI (various location reception sources)
>
> -FutureSource TS2000 ( a subdivision of Bridge now ?)
>
> -Telerate TradeStation (a subdivision of Bridge now !)
>
> -SP ComStock Xpress feed 64k ProSuite2000i beta test starting today.

thats simple, Pete

it MUST have something to do with YOU and BS100 for the following reasons:

The FOREX market works with 6 letternames for currencypairs. Those are the
generally accepted ISO codes, which only gets ignored by OR and FP.

1) the first currency pair is known in the FOREX market as: USDFRF and not
the other way around

2) the second pair is better, but not correct. It should be EURUSD - maybe
you can correct that in SP5875 of BS100

3) 1.03060 is BS in BS100. Correct is 4 digits after the " . ", i.e. 1.0306

4) what does the DAY mean behind the LAST ? - is BS100 telling us to use
daylight savings ? or that it is DAY outside and we can switch of the light - or is
that the newly created DAY SESSION of the FOREX market (tm BS100) ?

Please send new questions

rgds hans

PS: you wrote: "".....ProSuite2000i beta test starting today.""" Im glad that his
finally gets under way. Please give me a shout in 9-12 months so I can have a
look.