Re: Datafeed Quizz

----- Message d'origine -----
De : hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : L_Omega <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 13 janvier 2000 17:36
Objet : Re: Datafeed Quizz

> fuzzy_pete asked:

self snip

> > -SP ComStock Xpress feed 64k ProSuite2000i beta test starting today.
>
> thats simple, Pete
>
> it MUST have something to do with YOU and BS100 for the following reasons:
>
> The FOREX market works with 6 letternames for currencypairs. Those are the
> generally accepted ISO codes, which only gets ignored by OR and FP.

The SP Comstock symbology is different, and has nothing to do with TS2000 or myself.

> 1) the first currency pair is known in the FOREX market as: USDFRF and not
> the other way around

No. Here we use xFRFUS where
x = composite forex ( currently hidden)
FRF= french franc ( always three char)
U = US$ (always 1 char)
S= spot

> 2) the second pair is better, but not correct. It should be EURUSD - maybe
> you can correct that in SP5875 of BS100

No.
It's Comstock and has always been like this with this feed.

> 3) 1.03060 is BS in BS100. Correct is 4 digits after the " . ", i.e. 1.0306

Yes.
I set it manually when adding the symbol to the portfolio and make a mistake on the price scale
Should read 1.0306

> 4) what does the DAY mean behind the LAST ? - is BS100 telling us to use
> daylight savings ? or that it is DAY outside and we can switch of the light - or is
> that the newly created DAY SESSION of the FOREX market (tm BS100) ?

No.
Its the RadarScreen 2000 headline.
Last of the Day in RS2000 means "Last" in TS4 quote window

> Please send new questions
>
> rgds hans
>
> PS: you wrote: "".....ProSuite2000i beta test starting today.""" Im glad that his
> finally gets under way. Please give me a shout in 9-12 months so I can have a
> look.

You will probably not have to wait so much!

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com