BMI feed + tick count

TJ and other frustrated bmi users,

I already replaced one of my bmi with sp comstock sat feed.
using their new v4 mcsp at 128K - ready for 256K update later!

and of course, on this earth - not even optionvue data
server works correctly with this new sp comstock v4 beast.
most of the software I shopped do not work with it at all.

except UMDS of course!
so, happy OptionSimulator/RT running, with Excel on real time
link, my own trading platform breezing, no crash like TS,
and very fast feed with guaranteed options broadcast :)
yes I know UMDS has no good charting pack avail yet.
but, I wrote an ok news program for it, and an ok excel link too.
They are avail for free! so every one can use UMDS
even if you are talking about system trading unless you cannot
code in Excel!

So my recommendation to those who has BMI, if you
intend to trade seriously, then something like PC quote, or
sp comstock will well worth the price ... if you think
they are not working with TS and you like TS sooooo much,
then just use them for real time quote to ensure your bmi
is going fine.BTW, if you are on BMI sat, you can share your
dish with sp comstock feed using a dual horn with dual LNB.
For software to see quote only - use UMDS - it comes with
a quote program and its FREE for single app users.

-Lawrence Chan