Re: tick counts comparison on SP h0

yep, i agree entirely larry....it's like when dtv sends an ecm to zap the
pirate cards, but gets 5-10% of the legit sub cards instead.  then they
get the deafening howl from the paying banshees and adios ecm plan "A" or
on to ecm plan "B"  :))

TJ

either you or i were bitchin the loudest.....i'm an original lotus black
box signal / equatorial sat to fnn to unfortunately dbc to bmi sat to dbc/bmi
to whatever that's not i-net delivery

gazing to the immediate future, larry, what do you recommend??? i've hooked
up bmi with umds and bay options.....real serious question, man.............