Re: And the answer is....

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Kent Rollins
> And the result is....
>
> (yaaaawwwwwn)
>
> Omega should have released everything in this list including the stuff
> you've labelled as "III-Later" with the initial release of BS2000 and should
> have done so 18 months ago and it should have been solid.  The Barbarians
> are at the gate.  At least they say they are.....
>
> Kent

There is a SLIGHT difference:
=====================

(III) will exist and very soon too.
Now, if you are an happy whiner, I understand that you may not be intersted in this solution.

Forgot to say:
We use this datafeed because we need it to trade.
The additinal features that will be included are probably of some interest, regardless to what you think.

Again, I'm a pragmatic and always tell what I do and do what I tell .
Refer to the previous discussion regarding to SP ComStock interface:
I said that it will be there and it there, ready to knock at your door.

Rgds

PO