TS2k SvcPak4b - Optimization Speed Improvement?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: TS2k SvcPak4b - Optimization Speed Improvement?
  • From: Ian MacAuslan <imacauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:01:49 -0800

I haven't used TS2k since Svc Pak 2, awaiting a more stable and faster
build.  Do I understand Svc Pak 4 makes TS2k approaching something
decent?

I am particularly interested in anyone's experience here on the list
with *Optimization* speeds??  Back in Svc Pak 2 it took *several hours*
to perform the same optimization run with TS2k that it took only 15
minutes for me to do with TS 4....Which is why I've stayed with TS 4!

Anyone have experience in this area, with latest TS2k build, they'd like
to share?

thanks,
ian