Re: tick counts comparison on SP h0

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: tick counts comparison on SP h0
  • From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:55:21 -0800

> tell me a simple way to count the ticks! And I'll let you know how mine is
> doing (bmi cable)

received privately - answered here, maybe others dont know aswell

SIMPLE for TS 4.0 (no clue for BS100) :

right click an INTRADAY chart of  SP h0
go down to : EDIT PRICE DATE
a pop up window comes up and shows the number of ticks for THAT day on
the bottom left.

any other data: just enter on the left top and click LOAD

thanks
rgds hans