Re: tick counts comparison on SP h0

1/11 4465
1/10 4201
1/07 3832
1/06 4027
1/05 4065

ts4 (add a tick and you'll get what the ts100 guys get), bmi sat somewhere
in the great republic, er, state of texas where jerry jones is f-ing up
dem 'boys again :))

TJ

oh yeah, to tommy boy, fud = phd = f-ed up doctor, for those inquiring minds
who need to know worthless crap for parties, chasing skirt, and so on.....................
:))