Re: Compressor just got out

TJ, You are a witty one alright. At least i'm standing here with my own
email and not an alias.

So, you are so perceptive that you are buying claims for a system with
2-1 profit/loss and 90+% winners as credible. You would think maybe Phil
would not want to sell such a system....wouldn't you?

Do you need to be a rocket scientist to not believe such a claim. I'm
talking common sense here. Phil seems like a very nice guy in his
communications with me....so why the ridiculous system claims?  Was not
the populace of the list generally opposed to such nonsense? I think
most traders here have figured out there is no holy grail.

I will applaud Phil if he sticks to the deal. For a daily system, post
stops-limits prior to trading and stick to it if you are going to claim
it as a "public track record".

-- Tom Kohl (Tarn Software)

http://www.tarnsoft.com/  <- i sell software which you can try for free
at this address. i have an interest in the software.