RE: Compressor just got out

I support Phil since the signal are really well in time. In good faith Phil
give too much time on how to enter than to exit. If the pattern is daily
ALSO the stops should be given BEFORE the fact. Maybe Phil sould provide the
signals to paper trade ONLY and to create a real time history of the
problems that can come out (like in this situation) and sort them out before
marketing anything.

Still selling indicators signals system is far from be a science in spite of
all the books that have been written. Just wait for mine in the near future
;)

regards 2u all

Riccardo Ronco - BNA London

Tomorrow I'll be on Bloomberg TV on Italian Channel 12:00 GMT and later for
UK stock picking (UK Channel) and later on Reuter TV to comment on DJ - DAX
and Mibtel after 15:30 GMT