Re: [RT] Fw: Compressor just got out

then why spam it to the list??? do it the fuzzy pte way by answering a question
followed by spam de jour :))

hell, man, phil and mark brown have contributed generouly to this list over
the years. so now we're supposed to bow down and kiss yer ass??  phd's (piled
higher and deeper) are a dime a dozen, and mostly blown out....ask mister
victor or the ltcm rocket / nobel dudes when mr. market shifted from normal
to stable stats. if yer a real fud, then ya'll know what i mean.  otherwise,
 yer just another scammer shilling on a bunch of trading lists.

TJ

money talks, bullshit walks, and mungo tells no tales