Re: anyone know how to create own custom lists?

> Why bother creating the file?
> If you have them in electronic form, simply
> cut-and-paste them into a radarscreen and click on (i
> believe) format-custom Symbol list-create
> Then give it a name and you are done
> If you don't have them in electronic form then just
> type them in radar screen and do the same as above

I can't speak for RadarScreen, not owning it.  That was just what seems to
be the easiest way to create a custom symbol list in TS.  I did try pasting
into the list creation and list management screens in TS, but couldn't get
them to accept more than one symbol.  Maybe I missed something?

On the other hand, pasting into a Wordpad file is pretty easy./Chris