anyone know how to create own custom lists?

Not creating them using the ordinary user interface I mean, but using a
program or an editor or something. The reson behind my need is that I would
like to create a selection list from another program, which I then would
like to run through in TS100.

As a side benefit, I would maybe found the solution to why workspaces using
custom lists does not transfer to other computers. Whenever I switch
computer or reinstall or anything like that, the custom lists are not used
properly by the workspaces. Using the "next" button, or the workspace
assistant, does not switch to the next stock in the list. Seems they are not
identified by their name, but by something else.

Anyone have an idea?

--- Mats ---