The Lighter Side

<<
 What's The Problem?

 A man walked into a therapist's office looking very depressed. "Doc,
 you've got to help me.  I can't go on like this."

 "What's the problem?" the doctor inquired.

 "Well, I'm 35 years old and I still have no luck with the ladies.  No
 matter how hard I try, I just seem to scare them away."

 "My friend, this is not a serious problem.  You just need to work on your
 self-esteem.  Each morning, I want you to get up and run to the bathroom
 mirror.  Tell yourself that you are a good person, a fun person, and an
 attractive person.  But say it with real conviction.  Within a week you'll
 have women buzzing all around you."

 The man seemed content with this advice and walked out of the office a bit
 excited.  Three weeks later he returned with the same downtrodden
 expression on his face.  "Did my advice not work?" asked the doctor.

 "It worked alright.  For the past several weeks I've enjoyed some of the
 best moments in my life with the most fabulous looking women."

 "So, what's your problem?"

 "I don't have a problem," the man replied.  "My wife does." >>