Re: anyone know how to create own custom lists?

It's not too tough, Mats--strange that there is nothing in the help files
about it.

Get your symbols into a text file in this format:

HA, AMEX
TWA, AMEX
AAIR, NASDAQ
ACAI, NASDAQ
ACNAF, NASDAQ
AMTR, NASDAQ

A couple of notes
1.)  The exchange is optional (and I don't see much benefit in it--am I
missing something?)
2.)  You can put comments in the file.  Just precede each comment line with
a semi-colon.

Name the file whatever you want, giving it a "csl" extension.  Example:
"Airline.csl" (without quotes.)

Place it in this directory:
C:\program Files\Omega Research\Custom Symbol Lists\
Naturally, that path may vary a bit if you installed TS somewhere other than
the default location.

A really easy way is to copy your list of properly-formatted symbols into
the clipboard, go through the regular routine of creating a list with the
name you want, putting only one symbol in it, and edit it in Wordpad.
Delete that one symbol and paste in your real symbol list.  Takes about a
minute.

--Chris

An example of one from Omega:

; Custom symbol lists may be created manually by following a strict format.
; The file must be pure text format. Only one symbol may be listed per line.
; The exchange may be optionally listed following the symbol separated by a
; comma. All text following a ';' will be ignored.
;

HA, AMEX
TWA, AMEX
AAIR, NASDAQ