Re: TS.com privacy - anyone care? [Off Topic]

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Monte C. Smith wrote:

> I read a recent article about 'web bugs' which can be used to obtain
> more personal info about you than cookies can.

Is is a bit off-topic, but it illustrates just one of many tricks that
clever programmers have been coming up with to snoop on us. There are
many others, but that would be quite off-topic. Interested folks can find
out quite a lot from the web and privacy newsgroups.

Larry