Re: floatingpoint errors

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, pierre.orphelin wrote:

> This single precision problem is really obsessionnal for some contributors...

Hey - it's easy to implement, has very little downside, would solve a
number of problems, and would add a significant capability to TS.

Still sounds good to me...

If I keep pointing out the advantages, perhaps even the most dense folks
at Omega might include it.

If, at some point, I mention it even *half* as much as you mention your
neurofuzzy stuff, I might begin to think I was obsessed  - but I'm
not even close to *that* many times :-)...

Larry