Re: Telecharts 2000 & TS 4.0

Can someone send me TC2000 V3 data for one stock that has
data before 12/31/99 and after 01/04/00. I have a program
to read and dump the data. Normally I would expect the date
value to be stored as 000104 or 1000104. TS should be able
to handle both for Y2K. But apparently something is wrong.

thanks

Lokanath