it ain't ready yet

I upgraded with SP4update to build 768, updated help, updated the universe,
applied SP4fix...brought TS2Ki up, everything was fine, erased a chart from
a workspace five minutes before the open and it was blue screen
time...rebooted and some intraday charts report, "No data available for the
selected date range" (I'm asking it to chart 5 days back using one minute
bars). And, why do the charts keep drifting off the worksheets?

DON'T TRY TO USE THIS PROGRAM REAL TIME, YOU'LL BE SORRY! SP4 voted joke of
the week.

The latest b26 update for TS4 seems to work well, even the news is back.