Re: [Fwd2: refresh file]

-- then Bob wrote:
> Interesting point of view. What planet are you living on?

Bob, I have read far too many of your posts to think that you believe that a man is free to allow his principles to be violated and yet maintain his integrity.  You think things through in detail - I know this from your posts.  And you are thoughtful about the consequences of actions - I know this also from your posts.

So your above, offhanded, response is completely uncharacteristic.  And that tells me one of two things:  either you do not wish to think about this topic or you have thought very much about it and you agree that men must adhere to their own principles so you have posted only a half-hearted response.

If you really disagreed you would have posted a detailed rebuttal, outlining the logic which leads to the conclusion you support, as is your habit.

The Omega Man

Mieux vaut honneur que honteuse richesse.