RE: [Fwd2: refresh file]

Wow what Church did you attend last Sunday Omega Man?  What a conversion.

-----Original Message-----
From: editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 5:03 AM
To: Omega List
Cc: Dennis Holverstott
Subject: Re: [Fwd2: refresh file]

-- Dennis wrote:
> I think you nailed it Bob. Omega dude is an evil
> alien clone who hasn't quite adjusted to the
> realities of living on Earth.

How interesting!  The good is evil and the evil is good.

Adherence to one's principles is now evil and violation of them good.  Is
the engineer who ships buggy software now to be congratulated and the man
who says "no" to be cast down?

You are quite correct in one thing you've said:  I shall never "adjust" to
such "realities".  (For they are not "realities" unless we allow them to be
so by "adjusting" to them.)

The Omega Man