Re: CPU at 100% utilization with TS2K PE

Alan,
If this problem is due to a wrong DLL version, then there is a way to know
it:

With Win98, this is very easy to check DLL versions' conflicts and fix them
with the system tools
I would say that it's the first thing to check : you'll know quickly if this
is the problem

Unfortunately, my PC is running WIN NT because of TS2K and I do not know how
to check the DLL versions' conflicts in Win NT, I have to search....

Then if this checking is not possible in NT, we could do the following
Which software did you install first?
Say, it's TS2K SP4
Then it's TS2K which has the older DLL version.
Therefore, the workaround is:
Uninstall TS2K, uninstall your compiler
Install TS2K FIRST
install the compiler

Simply because It's always the second application which has the oldest DLL

But furthermore, what is weird, is that since I rebooted my PC yesterday's
night, the CPU utilization has come down  at 3 to 15 % !!!
But unfortunately, this intense utilization still exists when I start the
PowerEditor (ORedit32.EXE) :((((

This never happened to me with TS2K SP3.

Thanks for all the replies !

Philippe