[Fwd: refresh file]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: refresh file
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:33:16 -0500
From: TechSupp <TechSupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'dennis@xxxxxxxxxx'" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mr. Holverstott,

The problem that you are experiencing with the Refresh file bf000103.omz
is
in the Paste in Function.  The Dates are incorrect. When you go to paste
in
the data under the Daily and Intraday section the dates will be
displayed
incorrectly.  To correct this problem you will need to choose Custom
Paste
when Pasting in the Refresh file.  You will need to change the Start and
End
dates for the Daily and Intraday section if necessary to 01/03/2000. You
will highlight the symbols Under the Portfolio section and click on the
ADD
All button.  Once the symbols move over to the Data to Paste section,
you
will click OK and it will start to import the data fine.

Robert J.
Support Services Department
Omega Research, Inc.

Thank you for choosing Omega Research. In our constant effort to assist
our
customers, please visit our Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked
Questions
section at http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/p01.asp
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/p01.asp>  or
http://www.omegaresearch.com/faqs/p01.htm
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/faqs/p01.htm> . Also, please note that
this
link is available to you from the Help menu choice in all of our 2000i
applications.

"Satisfied customers are our top priority. Please let us know what you
think
of the level of service provided. You can send feedback directly to our
Support Services Manager, Albert Paredes, at aparedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:aparedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.> "