Re: Re[2]: MB ads revisited

What do you mean independent review? it seems like
this is a press release from MasterPiece Software,
broadcasted through xpresspress.com

And as your own website shows, MasterPiece Software is
part owner of tradeware. Directly from your site:

"The other principle corporation of TraderWare.com is
MasterPiece Software which is owned by Steve Yates the
original developer of the TraderWareX trading
platform."

Twisting the truth, maybe just a little? some people
would call this lying!!! and how do you have a press
release of a launch of a product which is not
released?

You're starting to remind me of the stories abpout
lies you tell about that guy down there in Miami...
and you haven't sold one copy of your software yet!