Re[4]: MB ads revisited

Hello  TradingSys,

Thursday, December 02, 1999, 7:52:54 AM, you wrote:

Tac> In a message dated 12/2/99 9:57:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Tac> markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> Howard  you  obviously  are  not  the  type of client we want. You are
>>  criticizing  (snip)

Tac> WOW :-)))) Can you imagine a trading software company that does not want
Tac> clients that criticize them. Yikes! I thought that was the big beef here:
Tac> that Omega did not respond and fix stuff based on critics from traders like
Tac> MB. Mark you could not a more ironic statement if you tried.

Your  just  all  pissed  off and jealous because I do not have to sell
software  to  you.  I  will not lie to you and tell you all the retail
newbie  crap  that  you  want  to hear. You better stick with being an
Omega pollution provider, that fits your IQ better.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx