Re[4]: MB ads revisited

Hello  Howard,

HJ> And as your own website shows, MasterPiece Software is
HJ> part owner of tradeware. Directly from your site:

HEY! stay off my website! Pay the toll if you Omega associates visit.

HJ> "The other principle corporation of TraderWare.com is
HJ> MasterPiece Software which is owned by Steve Yates the
HJ> original developer of the TraderWareX trading
HJ> platform."

Yea so what?

HJ> Twisting the truth, maybe just a little? some people
HJ> would call this lying!!! and how do you have a press
HJ> release of a launch of a product which is not
HJ> released?

THAT  WAS  RELEASED AND IT WAS ANOTHER PRODUCT. ANOTHER example of not
paying  attention  to  details  no  wonder  your blissfully happy with
Omega's products. I suggest you NOT consider buying TW OK?

HELP! IT's the ATTACK OF THE OMEGA GROUPIES!

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TRADERWARE maybe the worlds only software that requires and IQ test be
given before purchase!