RE: MB ads revisited

Do you really expect an amateur software developer,
who has never released any stand alone software, to
deliver a product as complex as ts, and that it'll be
usable by anyone but himself? and note that by usable
I mean 'learnable', easy to use (undistinguishable
zulu icons come to mind...).
I would love to have another good tool to trade, but I
have a feeling that I will have to wait for tw 3.0 for
it to be 'usable'.