Re: Repair holiday data after the fact?

In a message dated 11/27/99 9:07:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, fritz@xxxxxxxx
writes:

>  Does anyone have the description of "how to repair your history
>  database if you forget to enter a holiday until after the holiday is
>  over" handy?  If so, could you please send me a copy?

Gary:

In the server click File and click Delete. Add what you want, but be careful
with those symbols and dates!!!!!!

YOU CAN DELETE LOTS OF DATA FAST AND/OR BY ACCIDENT: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Also, be aware that Friday was a holiday for most New York commodity markets,
but obviously not for stocks nor most Chicago markets.

Bill Wynne
SmartTrades.com