Re: Rollover workarounds for TS?

----- Message d'origine -----
De : gmtac <gmtac@xxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 26 novembre 1999 07:00
Objet : Re: Rollover workarounds for TS?

> > We have the 2000i API for the Comstock Xpress Feed and Comstock on the Net
> interface,
> > currently under development.
 > >

> Hi Pierre,
> do you think we will have historical data now from spcomstock?
> Thanks
> Mario

Yes, we expect to have a refresh data base available from the web, and probably a realtime download from
the ComStock on the Net database, if it is possible.
More to come at the end of the year.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com