Re: Rollover workarounds for TS?

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Larry Wright wrote:

> I checked in TS2k, and the operation seems to be done through the 'split'
> field in the data base. OK for stocks, I guess, but there is NO split
> field in futures data. Makes it a bit hard... Can one add a split field to
> futures data without fouling anything up in TS2k? Anyone tried this in
> TS2k?

I tried adding a 'split' field to a TS2k futures contract, adding a split
date and factor as described in the help files, but I can't seem to get
any changes in the tick values as seen in the server. It's the same with
or without the split, or with the box to view split data checked or not.

Since there is no manual, it is not clear if I am missing a step
somewhere, or perhaps this does not work for futures. If any of you stock
folks have made this work, I'd appreciate any ideas on how to get this
working for futures...

Thanks,

Larry