RE: Dynastore

Just for your info I have the following tick counts on AOL collected by Ts2k
SP3 via DTN satellite:
11/15/99 12842
11/16/99 14092
11/17/99 13701
My DTN quote feed never goes down and I have used it since 3/99.  The speed
is excellent.  My last price and bid/ask always matches my brokers
institutional quote feed.  The cost for all stocks and indices is 89 per mo
plus 12.50 exchange fees on a one year contract.
Omegas refresh data is collected from DTN satellite.  Thier collection
method must have problems since my tick counts always exceed Omega's and
thus I regard Hbank as useless for intraday data.
I have been using Ts2k since 4/99.  I installed SP3 3 weeks ago.  It has
never crashed and has now  been running over 2 weeks without a reboot of NT4
SP6.  A new record.  With prior Ts2k service packs I had at least one crash
per week.

Bill Wood