Re: Dynastore

Matthew,

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday... my ISP was down last night.

Yesterday was a disaster.  Tons of gaps as quote.com tried to switch from
one server to another.  I spoke with quote.com and they call it a "queing"
problem, which is supposed to be infrequent.

Today was a different story, similar to Monday.  After losing 53 minutes of
data - 34 minutes were my fault and 19 were lost because of the "queing",  I
ended up with 11068 ticks for AOL.

After downloading Omega's refresh data, which I believe is obtained by
satellite, I had only 10422 ticks for the day.  After losing almost an
hour's data, Dynastore/Quote.com ended up with 6% MORE ticks.

If the satellite/cable really does lose that many ticks during the day, it
is certainly not worth the extra cost.

I'll try to let you know how tomorrow works out.

Mike