RE: Trying to optimise beacktesting but TS doesnt have feature

I thought about that scenario.....I guess it indicates the COMPONENTS of our
so-called, made-up index were perfectly inversely correlated......
this would tell us we COULD NOT generate or optimize the system for BOTH
components in combination....there would be little or no trading !!!!
However, it would make for a terrific options trading strategy......sell
puts on the strong component and sell calls on the weak one.