Account Management

Two relatives of mine want me to trade their own funds as well as my own. How does one keep account of the funds, particularly if there is a profit-sharing arrangement in place (fixed percentage), when any of the parties makes periodic/irregular withdrawals?

Money is fungible, of course, so I will trade  from one account (my own, augmented with their funds).

A new problem, but not an unwanted one.... Any advice (software, books etc.) much appreciated.