Trying to optimise beacktesting but Tradestation do not have the feature

I am moving away from an old DOS-based test program called TAS which allowed
me to do backtesting on all symbols in my symbol universe, and then optimise
paramters on those runs.

Trying to do the same in Tradestation, I have had no luck. This is not
supported by Tradestation 2000, and it is not supported through the
functions in the developer kit.

So my question to this list is if anyone knows a product that helps doing
this? (Describing a system, running it on all stocks in the symbol list,
changing some parameters, rerunning the system, ...)

--- Mats ---
Cap Gemini Sverige AB
European company of the year 1999