spreadsheet trading/UMDS

sometime ago someone posted links on a few spreadsheet
based trading groups ...

could you please repost that? need to gather some opinion.

about UMDS, I was talking about releasing part of my charting tools
some time ago, instead,
the first thing I will release probably is a more complete
set of tools for DDE link from UMDS to Excel ... hopefully, that
can help most UMDS users to do whatever they want.
real time trading system using Excel + UMDS is already ten thousand
times better than TS any version!

UMDS came with a DDE link software .. but for basic quote handling
only, things like pulling 1000 5min bar into the spreadsheet is missing.

I already have one working in-house but I don't know if it is what
most people need - so any input are welcome.

-Lawrence Chan