Omega's Net Strategy

>From my October message:

....I predict that Omega will offer an integrated product, feed and
software, for a fixed monthly fee. This will get them into the monthly
recurring revenue business, which is generally a much more attractive
business model than their current one. If this takes place, the emphasis of
customer support will be placed on the monthly subscribers rather than the
one-time software purchasers with no-charge running program changes which
will be collected as a for-charge update for program owners.

>From Bill Cruz's Internet Strategy conference today:

"Every month more than 20,000 new prospects contact us about our software,
but with TradeStation priced at $2,400, and users paying an additional $150
to $200 a month to a third-party vendor for real-time data, most of these
potential users were priced out of the market. But by seamlessly integrating
both decision support and streaming real-time market data for one value
packed monthly fee, we can offer an affordable TradeStation.com to the
millions of current on-line traders, who are just now beginning to recognize
that real-time decision support tools can help them make more profitable
trading decisions."

For this prediction, I get bobkes. Now if I could predict the daily close of
the S&P, _that_ would be worth something.

JFB
Shaven Heads Trading
NYC